Best Offers Blue Ox BX8859 1/2" Class I Baseplate Reciever Lock

Blue Ox BX8859 1/2" Class I Baseplate Reciever Lock is one of the most popular product in the market. People who have bought Blue Ox BX8859 1/2" Class I Baseplate Reciever Lock are satisfied with this product and highly recommend it to everyone.

  • Locks Blue Ox tow bar to the receiver.
  • Prevents accidental unhitching.
  • Sturdy construction for strength and durability.
  • Sold each

Product Description

Blue Ox Receiver Locks. Locks your tow bar to the baseplate and receiver hitch to prevent theft and accidental un-hitching. Chrome-plated steel keys won't bend or break. Water-tight lockheads seal out dirt and corrosion. 3 and 4-Lock Sets include matched keys. Order now! Blue Ox Receiver Lock, 1/2" Class I



Please click the link below to check product price, shipping options, discount offers available, and additional information.

Blue Ox BX8859 1/2" Class I Baseplate Reciever Lock


Take One Mitutes To Share This Post


​
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

0 comments:

Post a Comment