Best Offers 1/2" Key-Locking Hitch Pin for 1-1/4" Class I/II Hitch Receivers

1/2" Key-Locking Hitch Pin for 1-1/4" Class I/II Hitch Receivers is one of the most popular product in the market. People who have bought 1/2" Key-Locking Hitch Pin for 1-1/4" Class I/II Hitch Receivers are satisfied with this product and highly recommend it to everyone.

  • Deters theft of hitch receivers and accessories by locking items at the hitch pin
  • Includes (2) keys
  • Barbell design slides through the 1/2" hole and is locked from the opposite side
  • Rubber cap seals out keyhole area moisture
  • Zinc plated steel for 1-1/4" Class I/II Hitch Receivers

Product Description

High quality 1/2" diameter Locking Trailer Hitch Pin. Fits 1-1/4" Class I or II Trailer Hitches. Includes 2 keys. HP32



Please click the link below to check product price, shipping options, discount offers available, and additional information.

1/2" Key-Locking Hitch Pin for 1-1/4" Class I/II Hitch Receivers


Take One Mitutes To Share This Post


​
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

0 comments:

Post a Comment